OOPS – Object Oriented Programming, is a concept of designing your programming model in to Classes and Object.
OOPS Concept aims to incorporate the advantages of modularity and re-usability. Objects, which are usually instances of classes, are used to interact with one another to design applications and computer programs.
The important features of object–oriented programming are:
- Bottom–up approach in program design
- Programs organised around objects, grouped in classes
- Focus on data with methods to operate upon object’s data
- Interaction between objects through functions
- Re-usability of design through creation of new classes by adding features to existing classes.
Base of OOPS:
Fundamental concepts which makes programming model as Object Oreiented are:
- Polymorphism, and
In the Next Topic: What is Encapsulation ? How do you achieve in Java